• 1 hour $ 80.00
• 1.5 hours $114.00
• 1/2 hour $45.00
• Senior $ 65.00
Add On Services:
• Additional 1/2 hour $34.00
• Hot Stone treatment added to massage treatment $28.00
• Package of 5 (1-hour) $360.00
• Package of 5 (1 1/2 hour) $525.00
• Package of 12 (1-hour) $773.00
Annual Wellness Program
• Ability to lock in at rate of $68.00
• Any additional massages per month at rate of $68.00
• One year contract (does not auto-renew)
• Charges on the 1st of each month
• Benefit does not expire
Click here to view the program flyer
Appointments limited to availability.
Additional restrictions/limits may apply.
• Requires Rx from doctor with diagnostic codes
• Includes billing service, S.O.A.P. charting, and progress reports
• 1 hour (4 units) $155.00
• Quote of benefits done by our clinic is not a guarantee of payment from your insurance company
Often, private healthcare insurance covers massage therapy. To find out if you have massage benefits, please download the Patient Private Health Insurance Verification Form, and then call your insurance carrier to learn what is necessary for your particular policy. Our insurance specialist will help you if you have questions regarding your policy requirements. Please allow us up to 24-hours to verify the insurance information provided for your visit.
Per clinic policy, a prescription is required if we are billing your insurance for a medical massage. This needs to be provided by the time you are seen for your appointment. In addition, insurance benefits, Worker’s Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident case information must be verified prior to being seen.
For any questions, please contact our Insurance Billing Specialist at (360) 794-6620 or by email.
• First Choice Health
• Great-West Healthcare
• MedHealth Insurance
• Labor & Industries
• PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
• PIP (Personal Injury Protection)
• Providence Health System
• Regence and Uniform Medical Plan
• HSA (HealthSavings Account) debit cards